1. My father built me a dark room in our basement when I was 14 yrs old so I could develop my own film.
2. I used to own a motorcycle.
3. I married a Marine, who was also my high school sweetheart. We have moved 20+ times since we've been married.
4. We have six children. The youngest is in Grad school in Dallas, Texas.
5. I did nothing with photography for the 20+ years I raised children.
6. I began blogging in Jan. 2009; and Grace and Bradley at The Amazing Life were the first to comment on my blog.
7. My first camera was a Kodak Brownie. I now have a Nikon D90.
Next, I am to pass the award on to bloggers that I have enjoyed following and I would like to get to know a little better. I would like to pass the award to :
1. Grace and Bradley at The Amazing Life. Their blog is well named as they really do have an amazing life with all their travels and experiences.
2. Sylvia at Sylvia From Over The Hill. Sylvia is the friendliest blogger I know, I see her everywhere I visit, and I feel like I've been to Seattle through her lens.
3. Janie at Janie and Steve's Utah Trails who I love to go riding through the mountains of Utah with.
4. James at Newtown Area Photo who I started following when he lived in Irving TX so I could see the sights where my daughter goes to school.
I realize that some people do not like these awards that get passed around. I never liked them either. But this time I joined in because it seemed like a fun way to get to know a bit about others. And I do always read the posts when others have written about themselves. Thanks again, Carolyn.